Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Kill Devil Hills

Kill Devil Hills by Sarah Darlington

Read 2 times. Last read May 30, 2017.

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
OMG! I'm just going to start this off by saying - I ❤️ NOAH! I initially fell in love with this incredible character back in April 2016 when I first discovered the Kill Devil Hills series, but today during my re-read I fell even more in love with this gorgeous man. I've had some amazing book boyfriends, but I think Noah may hold the number one spot! He's such a genuine character that you can't help but fall in love with.

I must admit that I discovered this captivating story during a really tough time. This story helped put a smile of my face and reminded me to never give up because things do change for the better. Noah and Georgie's story is unlike anything I have ever read before. Their unconventional story starts off with a tragic event and leads them into a series of obstacles that will test their strengths. Georgie's character grows a lot throughout the book and has readers rooting for her happy ending. I adored watching her rediscover herself and grow into someone with the strength to survive even the toughest of times.

There is so much more I want to say about this extraordinarily beautiful story, but there is no way I can do that without giving away some crucial plot points, so I will just leave with the recommendation to give this book a chance. Yes it deals with a heavy topic, but the amazingly talented Sarah Darlington address it in just the right way. As someone who has watched someone struggle with mental health I've seen some of these horrors firsthand. This story gives me hope that things get better one day at a time. So please consider giving this series a shot and fall in love with the Kill Devil Hills characters just as much as I did.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kill Devil Hills.

April, 2016 – Started Reading
April, 2016 – Finished Reading
May 30, 2017 – Started Reading
May 30, 2017 – Shelved
May 30, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
May 30, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Darlington Thank you Aurora! I'm glad my story helped you during that time! It makes writing worth it ❤️

Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot Sarah wrote: "Thank you Aurora! I'm glad my story helped you during that time! It makes writing worth it ❤️"

I love your stories! <3