Karen Mace's Reviews > Esteemed Vampire Cat

Esteemed Vampire Cat by Tyrolin Puxty

bookshelves: 20booksofsummer2017
Read 2 times. Last read May 31, 2017 to June 3, 2017.

This is a story about a cat who possesses humans and then kills those who are mean to cats.....and those who just annoy him... what more do I need to say?! You NEED to read this story for this fact alone! I also loved the extremely funny quotes at the start of each chapter - Colt Harper is one very opinionated kitty!!

Colt Harper is a very funny, rude, witty, sarcastic but lovable Vampire Cat! And for his crimes against humans he is sent on community service to community theatre!! The perfect punishment but not in his eyes and he's not best pleased when he finds out what awaits him. Along the way he meets up with a werewolf, a tickle monster (yes they exist!), and other weird and wonderful monsters from his walk of life who are living amongst us! But as he spends more time in his human form, could he be going soft and falling for Saffy at the Theatre - and why is he even drawn to her in the first place?!

I have loved the previous Broken Dolls series by Tyrolin Puxty, and this is just as quirky and wonderful as those stories so can highly recommend that if you are looking for a hilarious new character to embrace, then Colt Harper is your cat!! And I was very pleased to find out that there will be another story about Colt to follow!!

Thank you to Curiousity Quills for the advance copy in return for a fair and honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Esteemed Vampire Cat.

Finished Reading