Sherill's Reviews > Hemi

Hemi by Anna Hackett

HOT BLAZING ROMANCE WITH DANGER & SUSPENSE

This spine-chilling action sensuous tale has you hooked from the start with gripping suspense, deadly dangers, intriguing banter, horrific alien monsters, a bit of jealous drama, a few surprises and a happy ever after that is built on trust and much devotion.

Hemi has been hot for Cam since he laid eyes on her but she avoided his advances like the plague. Hemi loves to drive her crazy with flirtatious innuendos making her want to play. She does not mind a bit of fun with him but a committed relationship for her is taboo due to her past. He wants an everlasting relationship and making her see they belong together is a dedicated challenge. Hemi's risk-taking behavior puts his life in danger and Cam must focus on the future leaving the heart-rending past behind her.

I find the Hell Squad series fascinating as all the characters have impressive engaging personalities and their protective instincts for each other shows they are more a family than just comrades. The powerful vivid scene descriptions wow you and the dangers they face together keep you on the edge of your seat satisfying your taste for sci-fi and sultry romance until the conclusion. The romance between Cam and Hemi has a bit of a rocky start, but in the end, true love does win and their fiery passion lights up the pages. If you treasure Sci-fi as much as I do this is a fantastic book for your library. I enjoyed this story so much {I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy}. Without reservations, I recommend this book and the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hemi.

Finished Reading