Michelle's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by M. Mabie

May 25, 2017

bookshelves: contemporary, contemporary-romance, 2017, may-2017

ARC provided by author exchange for an honest review

photo 09d16314f654fcfa153ac6d8da135f_zpsf0tpawfp.gif

All The Way or should I say all the feels since M. Mabie’s newest release can only be described as a swoonworthy love connection that is a sexy blend of romance, steam, and passion. Let’s not forget that M.Mabie has a knack for writing characters that will make you instantly fall in love with them as she did with Cord and Dana.

My review will be very simple and straight to the point since right off the opening pages, I instantly fell in love with this book and the characters. This book is a love story that goes in depth of the journey of finding that someone. Cord has been with his share of women, and in such it allowed him to discover what he wants in the one. And the one happens to be Dana. Dana is a little reluctant when it comes to Cord and so begins the story of Cord trying to show Dana that he is the right and only person for her.

All The Way is a sexy romance that incorporates steam and a little angst. Trust me, it ain’t no M. Mabie book without a little angst thrown into the mix. So if you are looking for a story that was a riot of entertainment and passion, then I suggest you to read this book and get lost in all the feels.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg M. Mabie

photo goodreads_zpsqjvgc83w.png  photo facebook_zpsmlnlgvgi.png  photo twitter_zpsilgdswce.png  photo instagram_zpsz00yaqwj.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsidxtmdbk.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

Started Reading