Douglas Meeks's Reviews > Dragonhunters

Dragonhunters by Garon Whited

May 24, 2017

What to say? This was a story that started off WAY different than I expected and THAT led to the rest of the story. These 5 adventurers (skills for each pulled out of every D & D type game you ever played) set off for a dragon slaying and things do not go exactly as planned, actually they don't even come close to the plan.

It was an engaging tale and the length of 215 pages seemed way underestimated for the story contained in them but I really enjoyed it and was wishing I had not grabbed this book so soon after publication since now I do not know if there will even be more books or not. There are not cliffhangers or even threads left hanging really but I certainly hope the author writes more of these people and this world.

Bottom Line: Light reading at times and more serious at others, what most of us would consider a Paladin takes the main stage for most of the book but everybody plays a part and I loved it, you don't get a lot of background as to how these people all came together but as the story moves along you don't really care that much and you are fed little pieces of things along the way. This is just a good old fashioned adventure that everybody can love and if you are not too OCD you will love it also, not a work of art, but a great piece of entertainment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragonhunters.

Finished Reading