Michelle's Reviews > Cheater's Regret

Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken

May 22, 2017

bookshelves: 2017, may-2017, rachel-van-dyken, contemporary, contemporary-romance, arc, netgalley

ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo aa5eaa8be12434e2c31f6ee8853796_zpsgr1finvl.gif

Cheater’s Regret by Rachel Van Dyken is a sexy, fast-paced romance that weaves humor, second chances, and friendship. If you have read the first book, then you are all aware that Thatch and Austin share a history. A history that is mixed with love and hurt. Hurt especially when Austin catches Thatch kissing her best friend’s older sister. So what happens when Thatch and Austin are reunited? Will these two be able to forgive and love again?

photo d05af7e43efc9307b2324f2367b868_zps1qyejj9j.gifMy biggest mistake in our relationship wasn’t falling for Thatch; it was thinking that he needed me as much as I needed him.Because when I touched him—my world felt full.So how could it not feel that way for him?How could he not feel the same?So, like an idiot, I kissed him again—and sealed my fate against his mouth, knowing that his track record proved he was a cheater and that I didn’t have any part of him—even though he still held every part of me. ”

This is one of those RVD books that beautifully explores the concept of friendship and second chances. I adored the story of Thatch and Austin because RVD didn’t forget to integrate and sprinkle elements of humor and hijinks. Readers were also able to discover the reasoning for why Thatch did what he did. As much as I enjoyed Austin, I did find some of her doing was a little over the top for my taste. But overall, I loved the feel of this book. It was sweet,sexy, funny, and adorable. So if you are looking for a fast paced romance that will have you rooting for Thatch and Austin then this book is for you.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg Rachel Van Dyken

photo goodreads_zpsqkrsmpud.png  photo facebook_zpsxkxvqnpl.png  photo twitter_zpsjndui0s5.png  photo instagram_zpsefunlcyj.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsyayt3ypz.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cheater's Regret.

May 22, 2017 – Started Reading