Sam Lewis's Reviews > This is the End, Baby

This is the End, Baby by K.  Webster

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. This Is The End, Baby by Author K. Webster is the epilogue to her War and Peace dark romance series. I would say that it is short and sweet, but K. Web doesn't do sweet. I also suppose that it is only fitting that this series comes full circle. It started with Gabe and ends with Gabe. Although we don't see all the characters in the finale, it seems as if everyone has found their happy.

The first book in this series was the first ever K. Webster book I read. It was thanks to a great book friend who kept urging me to check her out. Thank goodness I finally listened because I fell in love with the dark side about a year ago and I haven't looked back since. I love her writing style, especially her dual perspectives. I like knowing what goes on in everyone's head, not just the main character. Although this series has ended, I cannot wait to see what this Queen of Dark Romance has in store for us next.

This 5 Star review is for The Sweet Spot Sisterhood Blog.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This is the End, Baby.

May 22, 2017 – Started Reading