Jan Goodard's Reviews > The Beast of Aros Castle

The Beast of Aros Castle by Heather McCollum

F 50x66

I have read many books written by Heather McCollum and seem to enjoy each one more than the last one I read. The Beast of Aros Castle is no exception. She blends a wonderful story with some danger, great characters, and of course, a villain. Grace and Ava, her maid need to escape their home and Grace's half brother before her father dies. Vincent has been after the girls, especially Ava with nothing good in mind. Vincent is convinced to let Grace marry their the son of their father's friend.. So the two ladies travel to Scotland with Vincent's promise that he will have Ava at some point. Grace, the more timid of the two, is afraid to marry someone whom is known as the beast so she and Ava swap places. Tor, the laird of Aros Castle has been betrayed and though it's been ten years, he refuses to trust women. In order to keep Mull Isle and his people safe from the English who are occupying Scotland he agrees to marry. Will Ava come clean and reveal the switch? If she does will Tor be able to forgive her? And just where does Vincent figure into all of this? To me, there is nothing better than a good tale with a Scottish setting and this story does not disappoint. It is a great read. Can't wait to visit the area again with Cullen in the next book in the series. I received this eBook from NetGalley for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Beast of Aros Castle.

May 19, 2017 – Started Reading