Angela's Reviews > Romancing the Bachelor

Romancing the Bachelor by Diane Alberts

Romancing the Bachelor was such a great novel. I really loved the fact that neither the heroine (Shelby) or te hero (Eric) are looking for love but love find them when the least expect or want it. Both have goals in life and a relationship isn’t on their radar. Shelby has been tainted by love gone wrong and isn’t looking to be held back again from a man who’s just going to go in his merry way when a better option arises. Shelby is ready to leave the city that love brought her to and is waiting for a job opportunity in a small town is her main focus. While Eric’s goals have nothing to do with a woman but when the challenge of a woman who hates his guts presents herself he just can’t resist. I loved the interaction and chemistry between Eric and Shelby. The storyline was fabulous and overall an extremely enjoyable read. I would give this novel 5 stars.

(ARC provided by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing in exchanged for an honest review)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romancing the Bachelor.

Started Reading