tarawrawr's Reviews > 7 Clues to Winning You

7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker

Aug 20, 2011

bookshelves: challenge-ccc2012, challenge-src2012, own
Read on April 11, 2012

REVIEW ORIGINALLY POSTED http://hobbitsies.net/wordpress/2012/...

7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker is THE PERFECT fun and cute pick-me-up book.

I was having a such a terrible day and I picked up 7 Clues to Winning You and I was giggling with minutes. The storyline is hilarious, and surprisingly moving at some points (I might have welled up once or twice) and the romance is so freaking adorable.

What I loved most about Blythe, the protagonist in 7 Clues to Winning You, is – yes, she’s a rich girl at a rich school. But she’s not the stereotypical rich girl who has to slum it kind of character – she volunteers at nursing homes and drives an old car and she’s not bothered that she’s “slumming it” or whatever. She’s real and she has legit reasons for not liking her new school and she’s ballsy and she cries a lot, but I felt for her every time, you know?

And LUKE. I loved Luke so freaking much. He was dorky and charming and so giving and there was this one scene with him where I just totally melted. Well, more than one, really.

Let me just say – go pick up 7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker as soon it hits the shelves later this month. 7 Clues to Winning You is certain to brighten your day and have you giggling within pages. The characters are real and the romance is adorable and I’ve definitely pre-ordered a finished copy for my favourites shelf.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 7 Clues to Winning You.

04/11/2012 page 152