Andie 's Reviews > Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare

bookshelves: fantasy-sci-fi, favorites, novellas-short-stories, read-in-2017, young-adult

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.

May 18, 2017 – Started Reading
May 18, 2017 – Shelved
May 18, 2017 –
page 0
0.0% "Rereading as I anxiously await Lord of Shadow's release."
June 10, 2017 – Shelved as: fantasy-sci-fi
June 10, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites
June 10, 2017 – Shelved as: novellas-short-stories
June 10, 2017 – Shelved as: read-in-2017
June 10, 2017 – Shelved as: young-adult
June 10, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan This book sounds really good! After reading the synopsis, though, I have to ask - how can someone be a "former" vampire? Piqued my curiosity! I probably have to read the book to understand!

Andie Susan wrote: "This book sounds really good! After reading the synopsis, though, I have to ask - how can someone be a "former" vampire? Piqued my curiosity! I probably have to read the book to understand!"

Haha! You'd actually have to read the entire The Mortal Instruments series to understand that and should if you plan to read this as it's a follow up to that series :)

message 3: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Yikes! I just realized I have several different Cassandra Clare books on my to-read list. I'm going to have to go on-line and figure out the order. I think the Clockwork series comes first? Is it all worth it??

Andie Susan wrote: "Yikes! I just realized I have several different Cassandra Clare books on my to-read list. I'm going to have to go on-line and figure out the order. I think the Clockwork series comes first? Is it a..."

Soooo worth it!! It's actually best if you read in the order of publication - City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, Clockwork Angel, City of Fallen Angels, Clockwork Prince, City of Lost Souls, Clockwork Princess, City of Heavenly Fire. Then comes Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy and then Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows :) I know it's A LOT! If you decide to just read one series that's okay too. They're all pretty new reader friendly. Hope this helps!