Luli's Reviews > In Safe Arms

In Safe Arms by Lee Christine

did not like it
bookshelves: romantic-suspense, could-not-buy-into-the-plot, enormous-suspension-of-disbelief, reviewed

You can find this review in English below.

Voy a ser incluso más breve que con el libro anterior In Safe Hands.
Es imposible tomarse en serio esta historia. Un poli de incógnito que infiltra en su caso a una civil a la que quieren matar los malos. Hay más civiles trabajando con él. Y otros que descubren que es un poli de incógnito pero que se van de rositas. Vamos, el corral de la Pacheca. Y encima muy flojo. Con un montón de clichés y muy predecible.

***

I will be even briefer than in the latest book In Safe Hands.
You can´t take seriously this story. It´s about an undercover detective who enlist the help of the civilian woman who he is protecting. And she is not the only one. There are more civilians helping him and another one who knows about the job but is allowed to go on with his life without a second thought. And to top it all the plot is weak and has a ton of clichés and is so predictable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Safe Arms.

Finished Reading
May 18, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
May 18, 2017 – Shelved
May 18, 2017 – Shelved as: romantic-suspense
May 23, 2017 – Shelved as: could-not-buy-into-the-plot
May 23, 2017 – Shelved as: enormous-suspension-of-disbelief
May 23, 2017 – Shelved as: reviewed

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Lyuda (new)

Lyuda 2-1...0? I see a pattern here, Luli, just saying:) Seriously though, sorry the two books in the series were disappointing ones. You are due for a 5-star read just about now.

message 2: by Luli (new) - rated it 1 star

Luli Lol!
I hope I can skip the 0 read ;))

You are due for a 5-star read just about now.
If only... *sigh*