Lisa (Bookworm Lisa)'s Reviews > Count Down to Love

Count Down to Love by Julie N. Ford

Aug 19, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, adult, net-galley, received-to-review, romance

I think this will become my go-to book whenever my friends ask for a good romance book to read. I started this book this morning and finished it at about 9 PM. I couldn't pull myself away from it.

My favorite part were the scenes between Dillon and Kelly during the making of the "reality" show. They were a hoot to read. I loved their interaction and that they had so much in common.

Kelly however was having trust issues because at the beginning of the book she was left waiting at the alter for a groom who was a no show. I couldn't imagine the trust issues in falling in love with someone knowing he was dating and kissing other girls.

Anyway..... this is a clean and fun romance book. I give it my highest recommendation. I only give five starts to books that grab my attention so much that I literally do not care about a dirty house, kids running loose in the neighborhood, etc. I just need to read and find out what happens next.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Count Down to Love.

Sharon Maybe someday they'll get it at the Springville library - I've had it on my TBR list for a while. Hmmm, maybe I'll request they buy it.