Caitlyn Santi's Reviews > A Chance at Forever

A Chance at Forever by Melissa Jagears

bookshelves: 2018-new-releases-challenge

I have been loving this series and I was highly anticipating Mercy's story! This book was phenomenal, I loved every single minute! I already knew that I really liked Mercy, so I was sure that I would love her hero too, there is just something about a hero who is working super hard to be better and overcome his past mistakes, and doesn't feel that he deserves to be loved that never fails to make me swoon, and Aaron was no exception, what a hero, I was totally in love with him from the first chapter on!
I loved, loved, LOVED this book and it just may be my favorite of the series! I also loved the continuation of the secondary characters' (Caroline and Henri; Sadie and Franklin) stories that we got in this book, those story threads were tied up brilliantly and put the biggest smile on my face! While there are so many parts of this book that I absolutely love, my most favorite part was the epilogue, it just concluded both this book and the entire series in such a beautiful and absolutely perfect way, ahh! so good, it had me grinning from ear to ear and not wanting to say goodbye to my friends in Teaville!
I don't know what else to say except that I absolutely adored this book, highly recommend it, and cannot wait for Melissa Jagears' next book!

I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Chance at Forever.

Quotes Caitlyn Liked

Melissa Jagears
“You shouldn't let the voices of your past or present define who you are. Let God do that. And he says you're precious." His eyes moved in a mesmerizing sort of back-and-forth motion, his pupils large in the dim stairwell. "So think of yourself that way, Mercy.”
Melissa Jagears, A Chance at Forever