Madeleine's Reviews > The Haunting of Gabriel Ashe

The Haunting of Gabriel Ashe by Dan Poblocki

F 50x66

bookshelves: to-read

Would you freak out of a ghost from a game you played actually came to life? I would run screaming, but in The Haunting Of Gabriel Ashe. Written by Dan Poblocki, this book is an amazing thriller that surprises you with every page you turn. It may have been a little slow in the middle, but there are many other parts that make up for it. An example is when Gabriel's friend tells him, " The Hunter will come for you... you and your new friends." Then weird things start happening and Gabe decides that he," just doesn't want to play games with him anymore. With anyone." Like I said, in the middle of the book it may have been a little slow, but the end was so dramatic and unlike every book I've read that I ended up crying. I can't wait to read some other book by him, including The Stone Child and Nightmarys. If they are even a little bit like The Haunting Of Gabriel Ashe then I would be excited to read them. This book ended up being a 2015 Lone Star book that I would recommend to middle school students, boy or girl, who wants some paranormal scares and excitement.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Haunting of Gabriel Ashe.

May 12, 2017 – Shelved