Deborah E Kehoe's Reviews > Wildfire

Wildfire by Ilona Andrews

bookshelves: audiobooks
Read 4 times. Last read December 6, 2019 to December 14, 2019.

Nevada Baylor and Connor Rogan are one of my favorite fictional couples. The combination of strength, unselfishness, and unbelievable chemistry make discovering this world and reading their story a lot of fun. Wildfire, the third and possibly last book in this series stayed on my TBR only as long as it took for me to pick it up, take it home and start reading.

Nevada has discovered that she is related to one of the most ruthless houses. A house that does not have any living relatives but one, and her grandmother has found out that her lost son had a family, and she is going to try to claim them. In order to keep her family safe Nevada and her sister need to declare themselves Primes and become their own House, House Baylor. Nevada makes plans to register their house while investigating another mystery and battling the mysterious Consortium that was revealed in the two previous books.

Every time a House is revealed with new and fascinating powers I fall in love with the world in this book a little bit more. The thought that this could be the last one is heartbreaking. BUT, I have heard a rumor. Apparently Ilona and Gordon Andrews don’t want this to be the last book in the series either. There is a strong possibility that they may release more, but not with this publisher. I certainly hope so! Every Ilona Andrews book is completely original. What makes this series so special? Connor and his tragically lonely background, incredible power, honor and vivid love for Nevada makes him magical. Nevada’s strength of character, love for a man that everyone else is afraid of, and her loyalty towards her family and friends gives us a heroine to root for. The two of them together have depths that I still need to plunder. Please!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wildfire.

May 12, 2017 – Shelved