Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog's Reviews > That One Moment

That One Moment by Amy Daws

I went into this audible book completely blind, as I often prefer with most books, and I wasn't disappointed. Given the subject matter of the story it had the potential to be a downer... you know, the kind of book that makes you feel heavy. This one did not do that, because our heroine sheds a hopeful light on our broken hero. I felt hopeful for them throughout and went through the emotional journey of the peaks and valleys of the struggles they had as they find a healthy balance with each other.
This was a wonderful story of two close families marked by their different tragedies and losses and how they coped and struggled. There is so much love to be felt in their families and I can't wait to read or listen to more of the following books to see what everyone is up to!

I highly recommend the audio book as the narrators emote beautifully and really hooked me in. I found myself sitting in the driveway listening to the final 30 minutes because I didn't want to break the mood to go into the house! <3

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That One Moment.

May 9, 2017 – Started Reading