Rachel's Reviews > A Song Unheard

A Song Unheard by Roseanna M. White

I think I liked this second book even more than the first one and I loved that one! I loved Lukas and his flirtatious determination to win Willa over. Yes, he had been a playboy in the past, but first the war and then meeting the intense, mysterious Willa started changing him and his view of what he wanted in life. I enjoyed reading about Lukas and Willa's interactions. So romantic and fun. And I felt for him in his desperate search for his mother and sister.

I so enjoyed reading Willa's story after meeting her in the first book. She has such a strong, intense personality that hides the fear of abandonment. I loved her connection to music and how God uses this to encourage and draw her to Him in her darkest hour. That scene was so poignant and heart-wrenching, I had to wipe tears from my eyes.

Willa's "family" are great supporting characters and I really liked reading more about them in this book. Other great supporting characters were Lukas' mother and sister. Lukas' sister was another intense female who had an interesting talent that became crucial to the story.

All in all, a very well written story that has mystery, romance, faith, healing, and music! :)

*Thanks to Celebrate Lit for a complimentary copy of this book. I was not paid nor required to write a positive review and all opinions stated are my own.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Song Unheard.

May 10, 2017 – Shelved