Alexandra Consolver's Reviews > P.S. I Still Love You

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

I. Die. These books are so cute. I have so many feelings!

4 Stars - I recommend if you are looking for cute YA to read, and if you've read To All The Boys I've Loved Before.

This book follows Lara Jean Song and her sisters as they continue to navigate the changing landscape of their lives. When another one of Lara Jean's letters is answered by a former love, things as they are will be shaken up once again.

I won't talk too much about this one since I'm also reviewing the first one here, but oh my gosh these books are so fun and cute! I still love Lara Jean, Margot, Kitty and their dad. I love their family dynamic. I loved how the story unfolded, and it was complicated but vivid. I loved loved loved Lara Jean. I mean, I guess it's probably because we like a lot of the same things... she scrapbooks, bakes, entertains, etc. She's ultra romantic. I couldn't even handle the parts where she is working at the nursing home. It's too cute to handle for me. I think I'm happy with how it ended up... but now there's another book in the series, so we'll see how it goes! :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read P.S. I Still Love You.

May 10, 2017 – Started Reading