Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog's Reviews > Chance Encounters

Chance Encounters by Jessica Prince

5 Stars!

Jessica Prince really got me hooked as a reader with her amazing Pembrooke series and I'm a huge fan of romcom so this newest was a no brainer. And guess what? This book was so much better than I figured it would be.

A TOP book of the year.... oh it is so making the list.

Chance Encounters was a fast, sexy, sweet, fun, and laugh out loud romance that left me happy, satisfied, and with a few happy endings. Melany and Chance were so perfect and intriguing in every single way. I got addicted to them and the path their story took.

Opposites in every way yet undeniable and unrelenting chemistry is all the ways.

He's sleek, sophisticated, gorgeous, and lucky with the ladies. She's frumpy, geeky, clueless, yet totally and inevitably adorable. She needs help with her crush and he is just the man to do it. BUT...... nothing ever goes according to plan and life always happens. They just never could have guessed what would happen next.

Oh these two were all kinds of fun and they had me completely smitten. I laughed, smiled, swooned and laughed some more as I read this story.

I highly recommend this

Review Post >> http://reneeentress.blogspot.com/2017...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chance Encounters.

May 9, 2017 – Started Reading