michelle Shelly's Reviews > Stand

Stand by A.L. Jackson

May 20, 2017

Outstanding!

Stand is an all the feels Book. You know what I'm talking about. One of those books that you feel everything, yes everything.

Zee's story is heartbreaking. He is convinced that he's the reason for what happened to his brother and it's his life's mission to make it right. When he stumbles upon a damsel in distress he does what anyone would do. He jumps in to protect her. Not knowing this woman will turn into his everything.

Alexis can't seem to say no to her sister. Knowing that she is enabling her she can't seem to stop, when she gets herself in a dangerous spot, a savior shows up to help her. A savior that she can't seem to forget.

Lies, cover ups and danger. This book has it all. Lust, love and greed. The story is gripping. It grabs you and doesn't let go. The writing is fantastic. It's hard to believe the series is over. We fell in love with these characters and they have become our family. Thank you A.L. for giving us a wonderful touching series. We have hung on your words and loved every minute of it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stand.

May 9, 2017 – Shelved