Jeanine's Reviews > Alexander Death

Alexander Death by J.L. Bryan

Aug 17, 2011

bookshelves: my-lendable-e-books
Read from September 26 to 28, 2011

Alexander Death is the third and final chapter in J.L. Bryan's Paranormals Series. I loved living in this amazing, horrific, and hilarious world and I am so sad that it is the end :( J.L. pretty much thought of everything imaginable when he wrote and perfected this book. I mean... Jenny on cocaine, Jenny on shrooms!!! FREAKING hilarious and BRILLIANT!

Jenny finds herself in Mexico with Alexander who has been her ally and lover in most of her previous incarnations. Alexander is determined to awaken Jenny's mind to who and what she truly is and Jenny is all for it. The only problem is that the awakening will not only threaten to burn out most of Jenny's humanity, she may lose sight of who she has strived to become over the last few lifetimes and lose the person she loves the most: Seth.

What I love most about the Paranormals series is how unique the whole concept is. I have never read another series like it! For all of you who have not started this series: GET ON IT! Jenny Pox is out there and it is cheap... too cheap! You guys have no idea what you're missing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alexander Death.

Quotes Jeanine Liked

J.L. Bryan
“Seth and Jenny after they've escaped Alexander in Mexico.

Seth: "Here's what we need to do. Find a flat area, like a farm, a little bit out of the way where we can spend a little time." Seth unbuttoned his black fatigues.

Jenny: "Seth, I think we have more urgent things to think about..."

Seth: "I know." He pushed his pants down to his knees. "I want to show you something.

Jenny: "I've seen it before."

Seth: "Ha ha." Seth tugged back the leg of his boxer shorts to reveal a black band around one thigh with a circular device mounted on it.”
J.L. Bryan, Alexander Death
tags: jenny, seth

Jeanine I feel like I've waited years for this book when it's only been, like, four months! lol SO EXCITED!

message 2: by Rogier (new) - added it