Galit Balli's Reviews > Draekora

Draekora by Lynette Noni

I will say this - Wow!

Draekora is the third book in the Medoran Chronicles. I will keep this review short as it's so hard to review this book without spoilers (I've tried, lol).

The book started with tons of action, sweeping you immediately to a new place with new characters, full of danger. From the start, Alex and her gang are trying to find out if Jordan's brother was alive or not. Alex goes to Meya to train and learn more about her abilities. There, she has one of the best adventures in this book :D And I think the author only gets better and better with each book she writes.

There are a lot of new characters that we meet in this book, but you are drawn to them from the start. I love that we got to see more of Medora and even though this book has a more serious tone to it, we still experience the fun and excitement that we loved so much in the previous books. Draekora is by far the best book in this series (so far) <3

You really get involved with the characters and the author did a wonderful job with them, you can't help yourself but fall in love with them. I did miss the old gang a lot but it didn't make the story any less enjoyable to read. Alex has to go through so much that with each dangerous event you keep asking yourself how will she ever get out of this situation. I won't say much of the other characters as it will definitely spoil things for you, but I will say that the Draekon character is such a great addition to the story, I loved it.
The villain also is well thought of and you really love to hate him, the author did an amazing work with him, omg.

The ending of this book... Omg. I can't really say much here but let me say that I couldn't stop crying, and I so happy that I have the next book to read immediately. At the end of this book, things get even more crazy and dangerous and we know that war is coming and as I said I am happy I already have Gravale (book #4) because I must know what will happen next with Alex and her gang.

This book has everything you want in a great book. You got dangerous adventures, friendships, time travel, dragons, magic, and love. How can you not love this book <3

P.S: The cover is gorgeous and I would truly love if I could visit Draekora.

Book 4 here I come <3

Read more of my reviews at: Coffee n' Notes

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Draekora.

May 6, 2017 – Shelved