Mackenzie's Reviews > Paradise Girl

Paradise Girl by Phill  Featherstone

bookshelves: e-arcs, 2017

First line: "Introductions are boring, but unless I take time to explain things it will be confusing for you."

I would like to start off by saying that I got to read this novel courtesy of Netgalley in exchange for a review.

Wow! This was an interesting read which started off slow and steady....and became really complex and interesting quite rapidly! I have to say that the Infection originally made me think about Ebola...not entirely the same thing, but quite scary just the same!

The plot was believable and kept my attention throughout. I did not expect the ending until it started to unravel. It was really surprising, yet not so surprising at the same time, if you get my feel?
I thought Kerryl was a main character that, despite the crazy circumstances, was doing quite well at keeping the pretext of a normal life...until things started to get a bit crazy and she began seeing things that weren't really there.

I think the ending was the most interesting part of the book, simply because it really explains everything so clearly and concisely...

I will definitely consider reading more of Phil Featherstone's work!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paradise Girl.

May 5, 2017 – Started Reading