Cherri-Anne's Reviews > Aries

Aries by Kim Faulks

May 04, 2017

Read on April 28, 2017 , read count: 1

Zadoc was no wolf—he was Dragon. 5 FIERY HEARTS

I was playing with danger, flirting with death. I free fell into destiny. But I had more at stake here—I had my heart. Love would fight. Love would surrender. I only hoped love would find a way to win. HOLY DRAGON FIRE!! What a great story! No, no! That doesn't do it justice! More like - WOW OH WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! WHAT A TRULY FANGTASTICALLY WRETCHED BOOK!! (Get it? Because the name of Zadoc's Dragon is The Wretched... ) I was on edge the entire time, hoping for something good, cursing when it didn't come! But MAN! When it DID happen, it was so overwhelmingly ARIESOME I could hardly see through the tears to keep reading! And there was a LOT tears! Tears of happiness, tears of relief, tears of sorrow, tears of... well, you get the idea! However, the tears flowed like Niagara Falls at the almost end of the book!! I want to say more, but I have double-zipped my lips & fingers so that no spoilers sneak out!!! I honestly have to say that this is The Best Zodiac Dragon Guardians book yet! For whatever reason, I was intrigued with Zadoc, The Wretched and Joslyn pretty much from the first time I met them (in earlier books), and was eagerly awaiting their story, but I honestly did not expect to connect and BECOME them as deeply as I did!! In fact, I connected with them the most intensely out of all of the others before them!! Expertly wielding her phenomenal talent, Kim transported me back into her deeply enriched Zodiac Dragon Guardians World, while her perfectly detailed, lush descriptions brought it all to life around me! I totally feel like Kim really amped up her game with Zadoc & Joslyn's story! I loved how it connected & joined with the other books, since it was happening at the same time as book 3 - Evander & book 4 - A Roaring Fire (included with this book as well!), but now we have the other side of it, rounding out some key points perfectly!! Like I said, there are so many parts, pieces & aspects to it that this is without a shadow of a Dragon... errr, doubt, my ABSO-DRAGON-LUTELY FAVORITE BOOK in this series!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aries.

05/04 marked as: read