Chasing Away Reality's Reviews > Chance Encounters

Chance Encounters by Jessica Prince

Where this story was headed was not lost on me. Excitement tingled down my spine as I got further along. The anticipation for the moment Chance and Melany finally realized what was right in front of then had me on the edge of my seat. They had this easy friendship that allowed them both to relax and be themselves. There was no pretense or expectation for what might happen, so by the time they were struck dumbfounded, it was too late. A deep love and adoration had already rooted itself deep within.

Melany's awkwardness and shyness broke my heart. I actually found myself tearing up whenever she was berated by her mom or easily dismissed or teased into utter embarrassment by her peers. I adored Chance for all he did for Melany. Most guys would have had a hidden agenda from the get go, but he was genuinely concerned about her and interested in helping to build her confidence. However, that quickly changed once he realized how wonderful and perfect she was for him. I loved them together! I was so excited when Chance final decided to actively try to entice Melany. He'd stood back and played the friend for a while until he realized she was as drawn to him as he was to her. It was fun to watch.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Readers Copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chance Encounters.

May 3, 2017 – Started Reading