Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Unstoppable

Unstoppable by Cindy Skaggs

Mick Donovan has dedicated his life to tracking down the person who killed his brother, and getting his revenge. And even though he has no problem being on the other side of the law, he's aligned himself with the FBI Task Force, in order to reach his goal. As fate would have it, he's now undercover posing as the husband of the woman that he has a strong attraction to, but is off limits. Destiny Harper is on the run from a ruthless drug lord after a severe ambush left several dead. She's been charged with protecting the son of this particular drug lord, and she has no problem putting her life on the line for him. Now Dez is in the mountains with the man that she she has a big attraction for, even though she knows that there's no future with him, and if that's not stressful enough, crap is hitting the fan, and making her look guilty. OMG, I thought the last book in this series was intense, but Unstoppable made it look calm, and my heart is still racing. It starts out with bang, and it never slowed down. Mick and Dez, in between the chaos, have off the chains chemistry, which finally ignited into FIERY FLAMES of sexy scene goodness geared to take out panties everywhere. Cindy Skaggs is simply brilliant, as she had 100% of my attention cover to cover, and I didn't put it down once until the very last page. Her diabolical twists and turns had me suspicious of everyone, which kept me dropping loud f-bombs just about every page. And I have to state this for the record, and cannot tell you why because of spoilers, but Dez is, a straight up bad a** female that I want more of. On a side note, there was perfectly placed humor that gave me moments of levity from the crazy excitement. I certainly will be waiting impatiently for her next book, but in the meantime, HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unstoppable.

May 4, 2017 – Started Reading