Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Wicked Kiss

Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti

Jun 16, 2017

bookshelves: 2017, arc, pnr-scifi-fantasy

Adam & Victoria's Story:

We've gotten hints to Adam and Tori's attraction to each other since book 1, but Adam has his mind set on finding a non-human mate. He knows how vulnerable having a human mate would be and thinks he has a choice, silly man.

One of the best things about this series is watching these tough men and their preconceived notions on what kind of mate they want and find that they have fallen for exactly the opposite. It has been very entertaining to see these strong spirited women bring them to their knees every time.

This has been such a fun series and I already can't wait for the next one. This is a fast paced PNR series that can all be read as standalone books or they can be read in order and watch all the characters evolve with each new story.

The men are dominant and very protective. The women are sassy and bold. Their enemies are ruthless and persistent. You won't be bored. ARC Provided by NetGalley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Kiss.

May 3, 2017 – Shelved
May 8, 2017 – Shelved as: pnr-scifi-fantasy
June 15, 2017 – Started Reading
June 15, 2017 –
page 0
"I'm happy to have this advanced copy but sad I'm not reading it for the first time with my buddy readers Rene and Carvanz."
June 16, 2017 – Finished Reading

Sophia Triad Great review Mindy ! ❤💋

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Sophia! :)

Renégade ♥ He knows how vulnerable having a human mate would be and thinks he has a choice, silly man.

*LOL*

Just one of the reasons why I loved Cee Cee and Daire's tale so much... *grin*

Image result for eat your words gif

;)

Looking forward to reading this one soon!

Nice review, hon :)

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you Rene! ❤️

message 5: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Great review, Mindy! Glad you're enjoying this series! 💟

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Nazanin! ❤️

Carvanz Love the review Mindy and so very jealous!!! Plus, I haven't read book 3 yet! Did I miss the buddy read on that one? I know you've already read it but wasn't sure what the next in the lineup was.

Mindy Lou's Book Review Carvanz wrote: "Love the review Mindy and so very jealous!!! Plus, I haven't read book 3 yet! Did I miss the buddy read on that one? I know you've already read it but wasn't sure what the next in the lineup was."

Nope. We held off since you and Rene both were having a busy week. This Friday is our book 3 buddy read. :)

I thought you got this ARC???

Carvanz No. Denied, dang it!

Mindy Lou's Book Review That's crazy! They must have filled their quota. Bummer.

Carvanz You are definitely more on top of the new NG releases than I am. I only check the site maybe once a week and often that's just a quick glance. I believe when this one came available it was several hours before I requested while you requested almost immediately. So yeah, quota possibly.

Mindy Lou's Book Review You're just not as addicted as I am. I'll get you there...

Carvanz Mindy Lou's Book Reviews wrote: "You're just not as addicted as I am. I'll get you there..."

You. Are. Evil.

Carvanz 😇

Carvanz Mindy Lou's Book Reviews wrote: "🤥"

Hahahaha!