Wendy Keel's Reviews > Setting Off Sparks

Setting Off Sparks by Jennifer Bernard

Read 2 times. Last read May 3, 2017 to May 9, 2017.

Fans of Jennifer Bernard's Jupiter Point Series know that this series is full of HOT men and the women who make them sweat. I always wanted to know Finn's story from book one, Set the Night on Fire. We learned a bit about Finn in each story, but with SETTING OFF SPARKS, we finally get his full story. I have to say I was surprised and delighted with SETTING OFF SPARKS. Not only is Finn's full story something fans will adore, it's heartrendingly touching. Add to that Lisa and her story....and well you get a book that will have you so eager to turn the page and yet dreading the final sentence. I loved how these two interacted, their reactions were realistic and completely believable. The heat between them doesn't feel forced or faked in any way and makes you smile as you witness their romance. There are a couple of stories going on around Lisa and Finn. Finn's back story, the reason he did what he did, and Lisa's reasons for even being in Jupiter Point. Then you have the romance building between Lisa and Finn, and the movie that's being filmed. It sounds like a lot of characters and stories but it all works so very well together that you forget it's actually a book and feel like you are part of the story. I hated to see this story end. I so wanted to keep reading more about Lisa and Finn and the rest of Jupiter Point! Fans of Jennifer Bernard know that her stories always deliver fun, steam, a little suspense, and tons of great characters. If you are new to Jennifer Bernard and Jupiter Point, I think you are in for a HUGE treat. This story will melt your heart and leave you eager for more. I can't wait to see what's next in Jupiter Point it's sure to be a scorcher!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Setting Off Sparks.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
May 3, 2017 – Started Reading
May 3, 2017 – Shelved
May 3, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
May 9, 2017 – Finished Reading
June 13, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)