Michelle's Reviews > Disclaimer

Disclaimer by Renée Knight

bookshelves: c-w-mars

This book surprised me in a good way. I'll admit I wasn't so sure in the beginning. I found the first 1/4 of this book a little confusing. Once I was able to get into the flow of the novel it really did become a page turner. Keep in mind that you will need to suspend your disbelief nearly throughout but if you can then it will make for a satisfying read if you like tricky psychological thrillers. And the ending, while maybe a bit over the top, was completely entertaining. This would make for an excellent beach / vacation read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Disclaimer.

May 3, 2017 – Shelved
May 3, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
July 6, 2017 – Started Reading
July 8, 2017 – Finished Reading
July 18, 2018 – Shelved as: c-w-mars

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

message 1: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Glad you enjoyed it Michelle 😘

Michelle Maureen wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it Michelle 😘"

Thank you, Maureen! <3

Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister Nice review, Michelle! Glad you enjoyed :-)

Michelle Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister wrote: "Nice review, Michelle! Glad you enjoyed :-)"

Thank you so much, Kristin! :)

message 5: by Susanne (new)

Susanne  Strong Great review Michelle! Glad this one worked for you!

Michelle Susanne wrote: "Great review Michelle! Glad this one worked for you!"

Thanks a bunch, Susanne! :)

Michelle Nicola wrote: "Yay I’m so glad you loved this Michelle. This was one of my favourite books this year. It was so good. 😊"

It was really good, Nicola! :) So many reviewers didn't care for this one but it worked for me, and you too, so lucky us! Yay!

message 8: by sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

sue It was an ok book for me. But that’s what I love, that we all have varied thoughts😁

Michelle sue wrote: "It was an ok book for me. But that’s what I love, that we all have varied thoughts😁"

I agree Sue! :) I've even wondered myself why certain books work for me while other books don't. It's a mystery but the world would be a boring place if we all felt the same about everything.

message 10: by JanB (new)

JanB I just heard this also recommended on a book blog I follow - terrific review Michelle! I've added.

Michelle JanB wrote: "I just heard this also recommended on a book blog I follow - terrific review Michelle! I've added."

Thanks so much, Jan! :) I really hope that you enjoy it!