Naughty Mom Story Time's Reviews > Love Sprung From Hate

Love Sprung From Hate by Sienna Blake

bookshelves: arcs-reviewed

This was such an amazing modern twist on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. With the bit of a mafia feel to it, it reminded me a bit of the 1996 movie version. It was such a great story that pulled me in from the start. Sienna Blake put such a modern twist on such an incredible classic and then topped it off with bonfire level heat.

Roman Tyrell was born into a one of the most powerful families of Verona and it's underground (allegedly), but he's much more than his family name and its reputation. He won my heart from the get-go. I just wanted to hold him, kiss him and keep him...never let him go. He was sexy and dominating but there was a gentleness in him that lies deep beneath the surface. He's plaqued by his family and reputation and meeting Julianna was like a light at the end of the tunnel that gave him hope.

Julianna Capulet has a career she loves. It's he whole life. By following in the footsteps of her father into law enforcement, she's set on making her dad proud by being the best detective she can be. So after unforgettable time spent with a man that rocked her world and left his impression on her soul, she's at a cross roads. To find out that man is a Tyrell...well, she's in a tough spot which just add so much to the story and keeps you reading to find out what happens next and how it's all going to end for them.

This was a great story with amazing heat and I can't wait for July 13th to find out what comes next. Love Sprung From Hate is a great start to this suspensful series!

FAVORITE QUOTES:
The second we'd touched, it sealed her fate.

I wanted her like I'd never wanted a woman before.
I would have her.

He was more beautiful than I remembered. A dark god among mortals.

She had made me feel like I could be different. Because when she had gazed up at me, her honeyed hair spread across the pillow, her soft body naked and open, she gave me a reason to be different.

"You're playing with fire, little girl."
"I like the flames."

✨ NOW AVAILABLE ✨
PAPERBACK • KINDLE

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Sprung From Hate.

May 2, 2017 – Shelved