Cheeyee's Reviews > The Surgeon's Secret Baby

bookshelves: fiction, romance, 2011
Read on August 16, 2011

Review At: I Read, I Think, I Share

Review Date: 19 Aug 2011

Review URL: http://littlemermybooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/surgeons-secret-baby-by-ann-christopher.html

Summary:

What would be your reaction when one day a woman approaches you and tell you that you are the father of her 8 years old son from the sperm that you have donated to a sperm bank? I would say Thomas handled the whole thing very well. And I admire Lia for her courage to do anything just to save her son, Jalen. She did not have much choice too as none of her family members including herself, is a match to donate the kidney to save Jalen. Besides saving his son, Thomas was very attracted to Lia. Even though Lia was trying very hard to resist Thomas, but she could not deny the intense chemistry between them. And Jalen's a gem! He's smart and witty, well brought up by Lia. He would say something that out of your expectation, making their parents' jaw dropped.

Overall, it was a light-hearted and easy read. And fun too! I was actually chuckling all the way. The story is sweet and heart-warming. I enjoy reading it very much.

I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

Note: I receive the digital ARC of this book from the publisher via Net Gallery. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Surgeon's Secret Baby.