Tam Tam's Reviews > Stella Batts Needs a New Name

Stella Batts Needs a New Name by Courtney Sheinmel

Read 2 times

The best thing about a fun book is when it doesn't end...or in this case lasts through at least 10 books! Ten fabulous and fun books. I assume, I've only read 8. The 9th came out a year ago and the 10th one just last month! Each of these books is "written" by Stella herself. Or Courtney Sheinmel...but that's easy to forget. Stella writes in her journal and we get to enjoy each of her journals in each of her books!

Stella isn't annoying!

She acts age appropriate!

She goes through real life situations that many could relate to-having a friend move away, embarrassing accidents, annoying classmate, foolishly not listening to parents, getting cast in a tv show...okay maybe not that one.

These are clean reads, no swearing, nothing inappropriate that I would be embarrassed reading it to my own elementary school kid! And you've got to love a series that makes it obvious which number book it is! Right on the cover! Thank you thank you thank you.....Am I right or am I right?!

As an adult I give this 4 bites! Delicious! Not a life changing books, but super fun! Many of these titles are FREE on kindleunlimited. I hope your 6-8 year old loves them!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stella Batts Needs a New Name.

Finished Reading