Ottilie's Reviews > Severance

Severance by Shawn Kirsten Maravel

I'd say 4.5-5 star rating. I really did enjoy Severance, it lived up to the book before it! Shawn keeps the reader flipping the pages to find out what happens in addition to the witty sense of humor that does snake itself in there! I'm not an overly emotional person and i was close to tearing up at the very end of the book. Severance does do something a little different was the change of point of view, which I really enjoyed, at first though I will admitt there were a couple of sections I didn't realize that the point of view had changed till I saw a name being thrown around then I noticed that there was a switch. The characters are still realistic, their personalties still fit from the first book so that you still feel for them. Overall another feel good thriller (does that make sense?) by Shawn Kirsten Maravel.

(view spoiler)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Severance.

August 15, 2011 – Started Reading
August 15, 2011 – Shelved
August 17, 2011 –
page 17
6.69% ""i just need to know that all teh decent guys out there aren't going to end up being sacrificed for the greater good. And the bad ones will just continue to infest the world like cockroaches" so freaking true..."
August 17, 2011 –