Kristy's Reviews > Not Just an Orgy

Not Just an Orgy by Sally Painter

did not like it
bookshelves: free-kindle-books, read-in-2011

This story started out with an interesting premise. Journalist Alexia is planning an expose piece on Haden's super secret club, The Sanctuary. A club rumored to be the host of very exclusive orgies. Alexia manages to get Haden to ask her to the club, but what she didn't expect is that she would be so attracted to him. (Yea, cause most single ladies aren't attracted to good looking and wealthy businessmen who fawn all over them. Journalistic integrity only goes so far.) Like I said, it started out interesting....that's just about the only good thing I have to say about it.

Alexia is wired with a mini-camera in her hair barrette (um, yea) so she can film the whole experience. Turns out the club IS the host to a giant orgy of sorts. (Really, it's just a bunch of couples all having sex in the room together. There wasn't any partner switching. Is that still an orgy?? Whatever. I don't care.) So yea....all the hot monkey sex going on in the big room was getting Alexia really turned on, so Haden just whips his dick out and fucks her. No condom. Nothing. Just boom.....dick-in-vadge. As soon as they're done, Alexia feels really guilty that she's going to ruin this man that just banged her and that she kinda likes.....so she runs for the door. But of course, Haden runs after her and ends up banging her again (cause his recovery time is like 45 seconds) and then he explains that he knows all about her filming everything with her super secret spy barrette. Then he procedes to tell her that she's his mate and she's never leaving him. Ever. Then he bites her throat because he's a vampire. The End.

I so wish I was kidding.

But, hey....you read this whole review. You're welcome....I just saved you the trouble of reading the actual POS story. Now I'm going to go jab shards of glass in my eye, because that will be a hell of a lot more entertaining than the hot mess that is Not Just An Orgy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Not Just an Orgy.

August 15, 2011 – Started Reading
August 15, 2011 – Shelved
August 15, 2011 – Shelved as: free-kindle-books
August 15, 2011 – Finished Reading
November 7, 2011 – Shelved as: read-in-2011

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin LOL I like you!!!! I've never read such an honest review. I will be reading all your reviews from now on.Unless, you haven't gotten your eye sight back yet....you know, from the shards? They have been removed right? Damn I hope so. Otherwise I'll have to read the POS to you (at the risk having to stick daggers into my eyes) so you can continue putting out these fan-fuc*ing-tastic reviews! Let me know & hey, thanks for taking one for the team! HAHA

Kristy LOL. Thanks! Usually, I try to be nice in my reviews. I mean, there are things about every book or story that I'm going to like and dislike. BUT, when something sucks enough for me to give it one star....then all niceness bets are off. That's when my snark comes out to play.

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I'm WAY behind on writing them. Once you get about 5 review behind....it's super hard to catch up. I'm 32 reviews behind, so needless to say....I have a lot of rereading to do.

Robin wrote: "LOL I like you!!!! I've never read such an honest review. I will be reading all your reviews from now on.Unless, you haven't gotten your eye sight back yet....you know, from the shards? They have b..."