Natacha Ramos's Reviews > Twenty-Two: Letters to a Young Woman Searching for Meaning

Twenty-Two by Allison Trowbridge

Read 2 times. Last read May 1, 2017 to May 15, 2017.

This book is very, very good.

It spoke directly to my heart in more than one occasion. I am profoundly grateful because I feel like I read it at the right time. God used it to tell me that I’m not alone in my struggles.

I needed this, someone ahead of me in life that could connect with my current situation and helped me understand better what I’m going through exactly.

I could relate so much with Allison and the experiences she shared with sweet Ashley. I think one of the most meaningful things to me was that this mentor was not pretending she had life completely figured out. Instead, she recognized that we’re all a work in process, including her.

This is not the kind of book you want to rush through because each chapter has a very unique lesson to teach you. It’s better to go little by little and let truth sink in your soul.

Both our painful and happy memories allow us to reach others, that’s why we must treasure both.

**I received a copy of this book from Thomas Nelson through BookLook Bloggers in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed are my own**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twenty-Two.

Finished Reading
May 5, 2017 –
May 7, 2017 –
May 8, 2017 –
May 10, 2017 –
45.0% "This book is amazing!"
May 12, 2017 –
67.0% ""It’s okay to feel like a failure, dear girl. I feel like a failure at least twice a week—and frequently on Mondays.""
May 15, 2017 – Finished Reading