Kassie langheld's Reviews > Vow of Thieves

Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson

bookshelves: favorites, 2019-reads

I can't believe that this world has come to a close. This world will forever be one of my favorite ya fantasy worlds out there. Pearson really takes you to a whole now world when she writes and she did not fail here. The world of Kazi's and Jase's lives is just so beautifully writen and different. Their romance grows so much throughout this book even if that was even possible after how close they became in Dance of thieves.
This book has so many twist and turns and it keeps you on your toes the whole time. I could not put the book down i read it in 3 days. I wish this world would never come to a close but I can't wait to see what pearson has in store in the future. In this book you see of family means everything to this characters. And you will see them go through even harder struggles as the book goes on. I would give this book a 5 out of 5 because as i read it is was sucked into it as if i was there with this characters that i have grown to love. I am very sad that it has come to an end. Thank you edelweiss and Henry and Holt CO. For this arc.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vow of Thieves.

April 30, 2017 – Shelved