Bookshelf Obsessions's Reviews > Silas

Silas by Taryn Plendl

Holy Hot Cowboy

Silas is book one in the Sutton Ranch series by Taryn Plendl. This was also the first book I have read by this author and it will not be the last! I am absolutely in love with this book! These characters broke my heart and mended it back together with all the squishy moments littered throughout.

Mirabelle Sutton has been in love with her brother's best friend for as long as she can remember. After Silas Anderson rejected her, she ran. She did everything in her power to stay gone when she went off to college, but some feelings you can't outrun and some outcomes you can't control.

Silas regrets not telling Mirabelle how he really felt before he ended up driving her away. Now, Mirabelle is back home after her brother's tragic death and she is nothing like the shy girl that left four long years ago. This time around, Silas will fight for what he wants. If only she wasn't so stubborn.

The tension crackled between Silas and Mira like burning embers ready to combust. There was a whole lot of miscommunication in this book. At times, I just want to shake these two.

I loved the bond between Silas, Ryke and Nate. I'm sure they not only worked hard, but played harder. I can't wait to read Nate and Ryke's books. I highly recommend this book! Although I wish there was a little more angst and a lot more pages, I'm sure you will fall for these sweet alpha cowboys just as hard as I did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silas.

April 30, 2017 – Started Reading