Lost in a Book's Reviews > The Magpie Lord

The Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles

bookshelves: cc-recs, historical, 2017-books, crime, ginger-ginger-bo-binger, pnr

Oh KJ KJ KJ... Be still my heart. *fan girl scream*

I find it fitting that on the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter, I read a book that reminds me of the first series I fell head over heels in love with. If I could go back to my younger self... You know, the one that was devastated when book #7 came out and I knew nothing would ever be the same? I would give her a pep talk and let her know that an adult version with a hot, foul mouthed, tattooed Earl and a tiny, ruthless, ginger practitioner would come along and cure all my woes.

Clearly I'm a nerdy dork with a flair for dramatics. *shrug* I can't even do a full review on this because I gotta get through some books to be able to savor the next Magpie book. Just know that this is fanfuckingtastic. The world created is addicting. The MCs have the BEST chemistry and conversations. The sex is hawwwwwwt. I mean come on... magical lube application? YOWZA!

I want to devour and savor at the same time. *still fan girl screaming*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magpie Lord.

April 29, 2017 – Shelved
April 29, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
June 12, 2017 – Shelved as: cc-recs
June 13, 2017 – Shelved as: historical
June 25, 2017 – Started Reading
June 26, 2017 –
31.0% "This is like adult Harry Potter... add in a Lord, a teeny tiny ginger, and possibly some sex (hasn't happened yet) and I think I'm in love. ❤️😍"
June 26, 2017 –
76.0% "Eeeeeeeeepppppp🙈"
June 26, 2017 – Shelved as: ginger-ginger-bo-binger
June 26, 2017 – Shelved as: crime
June 26, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-books
June 26, 2017 – Shelved as: pnr
June 26, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep going! Go! Go! Go! lolz