Ezinwanyi's Reviews > The Gravity of Us

The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry

What an emotionally gripping yet satisfying story. This is it!!
This is what i love in romance novels. Difficult choices, love freely given, forgiveness, growth in characters and ultimately a happy ending.
I don’t care if it was a little predictable becuase it was everything I wanted. Angst and sweetness always tug on my heart strings.

I love the change in Graham. I loved the consistency in Lucy. I loved how differences, I loved the minor characters and their impact on the main characters.

The best book I’ve read by this year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gravity of Us.

Quotes Ezinwanyi Liked

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Just because you smile and act free doesn’t mean the cage doesn’t exist. It merely means you lowered your standards for how far you’ll allow yourself to fly.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“She was the girl who felt everything, and I was the man who felt nothing at all.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“The world’s a little darker tonight, Graham.’ Then he wiped away his tears and said, ‘But still, I must believe that the sun will rise tomorrow.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“I thought I’d been in love before. I thought I knew what love was. I thought I understood its curves, its angles, its shape. But then, I kissed you.” “And?” I swallowed hard. “And I realized you were the first and only thing that ever made my heartbeats come to life.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Real love took work. Real love took communication. Real love only grew if those involved took the time to nurture it, to water it, to give it light.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Air above me, earth below me, fire within me, water surround me…”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Perhaps I’m one of those novels where you have to keep turning the page until the very end to understand the meaning.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Being around you does something strange to me, something that hasn’t happened in such a long time.” “What happens?” He took my hand in his then led it to his chest, and his next words came out as a whisper. “My heart begins to beat again.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“This life is short, and you never know how many chapters you have left in your novel,Graham. Live each day as if it's the final page. Breathe each moment as if it's the final word. Be brave,my son. Be brave.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Everything in life happened for a reason,happened exactly how it meant to,no matter how painful it seemed. Some love stories were meant to be forever,and others just for a season.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Maktub. It means all is written,that everything happens for a reason.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“There might be a million reasons why you think it couldn't work,but all you need is one reason why it could. That reason is love.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“If love were a person, it would be her.”

Brittainy C. Cherry
“Live each day as if it’s the final page. Breathe each moment as if it’s the final word.”

“To love,
and all the heartache that weighs it down.

To love,
and all the heartbeats that lift it up.”

April 28, 2017 – Shelved
February 14, 2018 – Shelved as: pregnancy
February 14, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
February 14, 2018 – Shelved as: children
February 17, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Those really good ones seem so few and far between... :)

Ezinwanyi Kathleen wrote: "Those really good ones seem so few and far between... :)"

It was so moving and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I hope I get another book like this one soon