Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > The Red Lily

The Red Lily by Juliette Cross

May 14, 2017

bookshelves: 5-stars, arc-review-copy, fav-vampire-books, favorites, netgalley

“Be true to who you are and who you are meant to be.”

The Red Lily is the second installment in Juliette Cross, Tales of the Black Lily.

I had goosebumps while reading and am in awe. The first book was a creative marvel and then comes The Red Lily. Sienna and Nikolai will having you falling in love all over again.

I loved both Sienna and Nikolai. These two have thought of nothing but each other, though they don’t know it, not until they come together for the cause of The Black Lily. The chemistry is strong and they can’t fight their feelings for long even with danger around every turn.

The Red Lily builds you up, pulls you in and then, hits you with heart stopping events. Just when you think you have your emotions under control and nothing more can surprise you, BAM the author hits you again. This book will not let you put it down. The love story is beautiful, the authors storytelling is skillful, the pictures described where vivid, and the emotions just come off the pages.

I was taken on an action-packed, emotional journey, with some gut wrenching moments that had me in tears, along with some sweet and heartfelt moments, and several surprises along the way… Add it all up and you have a mind-blowing, unforgettable, and extraordinary romantic adventure.

Don’t wait to pick up this amazing series. Book one was the retelling of Cinderella and this one was the retelling of Red Riding Hood. I can’t wait to see what comes next.

Rated: 5 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC via NetGalley with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Red Lily.

April 27, 2017 – Shelved
April 27, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
May 13, 2017 – Started Reading
May 13, 2017 –
May 13, 2017 –
May 14, 2017 –
83.0% "Holy Shit. OMG. Tissues. Yes, I cried at this point."
May 14, 2017 – Shelved as: 5-stars
May 14, 2017 – Shelved as: netgalley
May 14, 2017 – Shelved as: arc-review-copy
May 14, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites
May 14, 2017 – Shelved as: fav-vampire-books
May 14, 2017 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Awesome review!!!

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Awesome review!!!"

Thank you!

message 3: by Juliette (new) - added it

Juliette Cross Thank you for such a wonderful review, Angela!

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Juliette wrote: "Thank you for such a wonderful review, Angela!"
You are welcome. ^_^