Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Hunger

Hunger by Eve Langlais

bookshelves: 2017, pnr-scifi-fantasy
Read 2 times. Last read May 13, 2017.

4.5 Overall Stars!

What a great shifter combination of stories with these three authors. You get the silly and fun humor in Alpha's Mate by Eve Langlais; super sweet, protective Alpha's in Dangerous Passion by Kate Douglas; and the really intense, protective Alpha in Bound to the Wolf by A.C. Arthur.

3.75 Stars for Alpha's Mate by Eve Langlais

Dominant hero, dominant heroine that has clashing personalities but in a humorous way. A bit of danger since someone is trying to kill Vivienne but Fabian goes all protective Alpha on her. This one was entertaining with the over-the-top humor that almost bordered on too much. It's not one you'll take seriously, but will definitely give you a good laugh.

4 Stars for Dangerous Passion by Kate Douglas.

Normally I like the more dominant alpha's in my books but I can not complain about a man who is all about taking care of his woman. That's exactly what you get in Dangerous Passion. These shifters may be more of an omega males but they sure do know how to protect their females. This book is loaded with sugary sweetness. Plus you get two couples story in one book!

5 Stars for Bound to the Wolf.

Bound to the wolf is almost the complete opposite. Talk about intense! You can't get more dominant than Phelan. I would best describe him as dominant, broody and commanding. It takes a very strong woman to handle Phelan and he certainly met his match with Marena. I had to bring out the fan for this book. Hot! Hot! Hot!

All three books are a continuation in a series. While I think you could read them as a standalone, you will be missing some information on characters that were in previous books. ARC provided by NetGalley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunger.

January 17, 2017 – Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
January 17, 2017 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
April 26, 2017 – Shelved
April 26, 2017 – Shelved as: kindle-tbr
April 26, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017
May 13, 2017 – Started Reading
May 13, 2017 – Shelved as: pnr-scifi-fantasy
May 13, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
May 13, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017 (Paperback Edition)
May 13, 2017 – Shelved as: boxset (Paperback Edition)
May 13, 2017 – Shelved as: pnr-scifi-fantasy (Paperback Edition)
May 13, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Great review Mindy :) ❤

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Sophia! :)

Carvanz Reading this one now. Glad you liked it.

Mindy Lou's Book Review Looking forward to your review!

message 5: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Fab review honey 💜

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thanks, Deborah! :)