Paula Phillips's Reviews > Married with Zombies

Married with Zombies by Jesse Petersen

1969584
Aug 13, 2011

"The Couple who Slays together , Stays Together".

Vampires, Werewolves, Angels move over and make way for Zombies. Zombies it seems is the new supernatural creature to create a buzz and Im not exactly sure why as it's not like Zombies have ever been portrayed as hot , sexy and seductive like Vampires or Werewolves. When I saw this title all I could think about was the hit show Married with Children but it has nothing whatsoever to do with that. Married with Zombies takes us into the life of David and Sarah whose marriage is on the verge of ending , so in order to try and save their marriage they have been attending Marriage Counselling with Dr. Kelly. What started as a normal therapy day ended with David and Sarah having to learn to work out their marriage problems in order to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. Not only is this book filled with how to survive a Zombie attack but the author has used Dating tips throughout the novel as Chapter titles and excerpts in the book.
Married with Zombies is the perfect book for couples and those who are into the Living Dead :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Married with Zombies.

05/16/2016 marked as: read