Alana • thebookishchick's Reviews > Far From You

Far From You by Tess Sharpe

12402009

bookshelves: thriller, mystery, lgbt, tough-topics

Wow this book... just WOW.

This is a book you could devour in one sitting because it's suspenseful and gut-wrenching at the same time. I really never wanted to put this book down when I was reading it because I needed to find out what happened.

I LOVED Sophie, Mina, and Trev. I loved the LGBT aspect of the story (I don't think I've ever read a book with one before), it worked so well and honestly I think that's what made the story so much more gut wrenching. Not only did Sophie lose her best friend because also her first love. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed the semi love triangle as well, if you read this you'll understand the semi part.

Sophie was strong in so many ways and I loved how she owned up to who she was and the mistakes she made and never let anyone take that away from her. She was one hell of an admirable MC. The ending literally felt like someone punched me in the stomach in a sad but good type of way.

I will definitely be looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Far From You.

April 23, 2017 – Started Reading
April 23, 2017 – Shelved
April 24, 2017 –
page 107
31.38% "This whole going from the past to present every chapter is giving me life rn, it makes putting this book down almost impossible."
April 26, 2017 –
page 181
53.08% "All I want to do is finish this but I must be a responsible adult who doesn't look like a zombie at work tomorrow. It's SO good though 😩"
April 28, 2017 – Finished Reading