Lost in a Book's Reviews > Red Dirt Heart

Red Dirt Heart by N.R. Walker

bookshelves: automatic-author, 2017-books

4.5 stars.

I loved Travis and Charlie hard. Soooooo hard. Great sweet, sexy, and easy read. I truly didn't want to put it down and I was like a dog in heat waiting for their first kiss. I can't believe I put this off so long. *smh*

I was almost wishing this book ended on a cliff hanger... it makes me nervous to continue with the next books in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red Dirt Heart.

April 23, 2017 – Shelved
April 23, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
May 8, 2017 – Started Reading
May 8, 2017 –
32.0% "I'm waiting sooooo patiently for something to happen.
excited puppy
Ok...I'm about as patient as that puppy any time Charlie and Travis are within viewing distance of each other."
May 9, 2017 –
May 9, 2017 –
83.0% "“I forgot he had to go,” I told her quietly, almost mouthing the words.

*sniff*"
May 9, 2017 – Finished Reading
May 23, 2017 – Shelved as: automatic-author
June 23, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

R * A Reader Obsessed * Continue!! Then you can read Imago to eventually get their crossover story!!

Lost in a Book R * A Reader Obsessed * wrote: "Continue!! Then you can read Imago to eventually get their crossover story!!"

Yes ma'am!! ;-)

Justin Yeah, what R said! :)

Lost in a Book Justin wrote: "Yeah, what R said! :)"
lol I was/kinda am worried that the rest of the books will be drama for dramas sake. *shrug* But since you both love it, I'll get over my not-continuing-to-read-a-series-with-same-MCs-if-the-previous-one-ended-in-HEA issues. #hotmessoverhere

Justin For me, it didn't feel like there was contrived drama. It's two guys navigating life on a very isolated desert ranch. Real life ain't always rainbows and roses but...Charlie and Travis!!!!!