Mary Mooney's Reviews > Notice

Notice by K.  Webster

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.

Violet has worked as Grayson Maxwell's assistant for six years, and he hasn't noticed her once. All he notices is that his coffee arrives when it is suppose too. And now she is tired of it and all the creeps that work in the office. She can do most of the creeps jobs but she is still stuck as an assistant. So it is time she takes action, time to give her two week notice.
Gray is a focused man, he can tune out everything except what he is working on. Nothing will get in, until a beautiful woman slams a piece of paper on his desk. It is Letty/Violet turning in her notice, she is quitting. So he has 14 days to make her stay.
Here is where Gray goes stalker creepy and all possessive. Violet has finally caught his attention and he has noticed her and he wants to know more about her and he wants her. Not just for the job but in his life too. When he learns about her past and what she is running from, it really makes him angry. And why wouldn't it, I was angry for what happened to her in the past too. His stalking did creep me out some but it was what he does and he didn't hurt her, so it was all good.
Anyway it is a great book and yeah if it's anything from K. Webster I'm going to read it anyway. So I hope you pick it up and enjoy it too.
***WARNING***
Notice is a dark and unusual romance. Extreme sexual themes and violence in certain scenes, which could trigger emotional distress, are found in this story. If you are sensitive to dark themes, then this story is not for you. If you aren't into super obsessive stalkers, then this story is not for you.

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Notice.

April 23, 2017 – Shelved