Garden Of REden's Reviews > Chance Encounters

Chance Encounters by Jessica Prince

Finally, FINALLY, Chance gets the girl!! After watching this; kind, funny, generous, gracious, sexy, hardworking, and all around great guy lose the girl TWICE, I was thrilled to read his story! I was desperate for him to get a happily ever after with a woman that truly deserved and appreciated him. Melany was exactly that.

I loved how this book centered on the subject of self-worth. How it showed to look for the beauty inside instead of focusing on just whats on the outside. I especially loved how once you saw the inner beauty the outer beauty seemed to be magnified. It also showed it went both ways. All the outer beauty can't cover up the ugly within.

Melany was a complex character who needed the light hearted and always cheerful Chance to pull her out of her shell. Once she truly began to live and strive to find happiness for herself it's like a whole other person bloomed with in her. While Melany and Chance were very much opposites in most ways that served to only make their attraction, connection, and friendship that much stronger.

I really enjoyed how this book was written. Fun and light-hearted but, now without touching on serious topics. The story flowed perfectly with little highs and lows that kept me completely involved from start to finish. We got to visit with some old friends from previous books and got introduced to new fabulous ones. It all just came together for one fantastic book.

-Amy's Review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chance Encounters.

Started Reading
April 1, 2017 – Finished Reading
April 22, 2017 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Myrlin (new)

Myrlin Texidor Benchwarmer, Coztellya

Anja ~ Once Upon a Page ⚜️ Books and Tequila I loved this book! :D I can't believe it was my first by Jessica.