Morgan F's Reviews > Pandemonium

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Aug 12, 2011

bookshelves: series, goodreads-author, sci-fi, dystopian-apocalyptic, romance, 2012, otis-library, read-2012, its-a-girl, new-york-city, young-adult
Read from June 19 to 20, 2012

I'm so confused about this cover. What the fuck is around her face?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandemonium.

06/19/2012 page 144
38.0% "can't. put. down."
06/19/2012 page 265
71.0% "I want to read forever."

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko umm completely different from the first of the series.. **scratches head**

message 2: by Nic (new) - added it

Nic LMAO Morgan! I agree though. I think it is meant to match the new Delirium cover Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I much prefer the original.

message 3: by An Odd1 (new)

An Odd1 I enlarged Ctrl-Sh-+ Dunno. Paper flower in leather glove? First cover looks like Xmas tree decoration? Hair ornament? Blurb gives no clues.

Lore ...Flower? Yeah. That's it. Flower....what. the. hell.

message 5: by Tami (new)

Tami She looks as if she's in a garden.

Morgan F Yeah, it's a flower or something. From the Wilds, perhaps? Still, ugly.

message 7: by An Odd1 (new)

An Odd1 My favorite covers and titles make me remember the best of the book. Some publishers seem to think lots of skin sells. Sad. Sometimes silly funny.

message 8: by Kacie (new) - added it

Kacie I have to agree with you guys. Not to mention I nearly had a heart attack due to excitement when I saw the new cover of Delirium. For a split second I thought it was the sequel.

And am I the only one who thinks the model on Pandemonium looks a *lot* like Emma Watson?

Lore Hmm....Now that you mention it, she sort of does....

hayden I think she got stuck in a cornucopia.