Jannise's Reviews > The Secret to Letting Go

The Secret to Letting Go by Katherine Fleet

I don't know how to start this review because well, I have mixed feelings about this book. I like it but then I don't really. That's just weird right? Okay. Well, give me a few seconds and I'll really know what I feel.

*few seconds past*

Okay. So, here's what I really thought or feel - I like this book. =) The only thing that bothers me is the last part. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Anyway, I like the characters especially Ms. Ginny =) I kind of like Clover but not so much. Geez. I don't really know why I keep saying "I like but not really" -_-" but that's how I feel about it. The flow of the story is good, except for the last part. I also like the surprise that it gave me (of course I wouldn't tell you what it was; no spoiler, sorry haha).

I know you're wondering why I gave it a four stars anyway. Well, it's not four stars, it's 3.5. While reading this book, a big part of my being made a good connection with Clover and Daniel and their skeletons. I mean, I can relate somehow. I guess there are things that I've denied for awhile now that needs acknowledgment and that I need to 'let go' of. I'm working on that.

But yes, I like this book over all. It touched my heart and transferred me to another world. What more can I say? =)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret to Letting Go.

April 21, 2017 – Started Reading