Adele's Reviews > Snared

Snared by Jennifer Estep

bookshelves: netgalley
Recommended for: Elemental Assassin Fans

I received an ARC of this novel with thanks to NetGalley and he publisher, in exchange for a honest and voluntary review.

Gin is Back with yet another mystery/adventure/thrillride. This time one of her friend/business acquaintance’s sister is missing and it is up to Gin to find her before her clock runs out.

Honestly i had given up reading the series at book 12. But reading this book has ignited my curiosity in the series now i'm regretting leaving the series. But you all know what that means.... TO THE LIBRARY! (lets just hope they are availible for an entire series re read).

Yes thats right folks i am willing to do a re read because of this book.
it sucks you into her world. either that or i just missed being part of her world again. Either way this book just made me want more! I should have known really. I mean the series has made it to number 16 after all.

This book is to be experienced and i honestly feel like i could give out massive spoilers so i'm going the less is more option.... should you read it? I'd say yes. Should you buy it? if you have the rest of the series i'd say why not, i don't think you would regret it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snared.

April 20, 2017 – Started Reading
April 20, 2017 – Shelved
April 24, 2017 – Shelved as: netgalley
April 24, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Hello! Before I start this series I would like to know few things?
Does this series has romance?
Does it have love triangles?
Is there cheating?
Does one of the love interests dies and the we get a new one?
Does the heroine ever gets raped?
Does it changes love interest for any reason?
I would really like to know this things.

Adele i understand your questions as i suffer from anxiety and i'm always so anxious starting a new series so instead of relaxing me it kinda make things worse... and don't get me started on themes ( such as rape) that trigger flashbacks!!

ok let me just answer your questions as non spoiler-ish as possible:
"Does this series has romance?"
Yes kind of, she is an assassin and a very strong female lead so keep that in mind, but she does fall eventually.

"Does it have love triangles?"
yes, if you call two men wanting her attention a triangle but she does choose

Is there cheating?
hmm i actually don't remember i haven't done my re read yet ...sorry

Does one of the love interests dies and the we get a new one?
ooh once again i can't tell you.... i don't think so but i need to re read to be sure

Does the heroine ever gets raped?
Rape is mentioned in the first book. i remember that. as for the heroine getting raped....i don't think so, but if she did they wouldn't live to tell the tale! (once again a re read is needed)

Does it changes love interest for any reason?
yes but it's a good change.

ok if you don't mind cuss words and a bit of violence then you might enjoy it.
maybe try one of the novellas before you launch into the series(just to see if you like the characters etc) i found them a very addictive read the first time around .
good luck! i hope i haven't given too much away!
Happy Reading!

message 3: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Thanks for your advice, I've been so disappointed many times that I kind of don't trust in authors.
Could you tell me in which book happens the change of love interest?

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I think the change in love interest kinda starts in book 2, but by book 3 I think.

message 5: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Jennifer wrote: "I think the change in love interest kinda starts in book 2, but by book 3 I think."

Thanks, is the sex explicit?

message 6: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen Not anymore than you would find in any other UF series.

message 7: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Jennifer wrote: "Not anymore than you would find in any other UF series."

Ok thanks :)

Adele i totally agree with jennifer by book 3 they are official, you will like the change. in her as well as the relationship.... its one hell of a start to a series!
thanks Jennifer for answering the questions i couldn't.
i'm off to the library tomorrow to see if i can borrow the series! this time i'll actually do reviews!

message 9: by Sofia (new)

Sofia So she breaks up with the other guy in book one or two?

message 10: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I'd say book 2.

message 11: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I gotta read this one still. :D

message 12: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Jennifer wrote: "I'd say book 2."

Thanks :)

message 13: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Jennifer wrote: "I'd say book 2."

Thanks :)

message 14: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Sofia wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I'd say book 2."

Thanks :)"

Has this series ended?

Adele Jennifer wrote: "I'd say book 2."
Yep book 2 was very interesting in that aspect. she was with donovan at the start of book2 and then owen came in ...and she is fully with him(owen) in book 3 . i think they break up and she goes to owen or am i thinking of another book?

i can't wait to start a re read!!!

Sofia wrote: "Has this series ended?"
nope, the review you are commenting on is the 16th!
on the authors website she has 3 more covers to reveal. so there is at least 3 more books to come out!

message 16: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Adele wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I'd say book 2."

And do you think there is a chance of Owen and the heroine breaking up?

message 17: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen not from this point on. They did have a break around book 7, but they are stronger than ever.

message 18: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Did the stay separated for to long?

Adele Sofia wrote: "Did the stay separated for to long?"

wow sorry i missed your comment.
i'm not sure i'm re reading the first book now.
i suggest you read some reviews and see what they say( but prepare yourself for massive spoilers).
i seriously suggest you just start reading to be sure for yourself... i honestly think you won't regret it!

message 20: by Sofia (new)

Sofia I will start it someday, I just have to find some free time :)